Increasing efficiency and ensuring workplace safety starts with choosing the best equipment for the job. Pallet trucks are an important piece of equipment that makes it easy for workers to safely and easily transport pallets from one place to another with easy maneuverability, a better turn radius than a forklift and a design that minimizes strain on workers as well as potential injury.
One of the best pallet jacks on the market today is the Ox manual pallet jack. If you’re in the market for pallet jack sales in Lafayette, LA, this model has a sturdy design (27” wide x 48” long) and plenty of great features that are sure to bring increased efficiency to your workplace. It’s also available for only $297 (plus tax)! Let’s take a look at some of its features and specifications:
- Reinforced chassis: This feature provides reinforcement and added strength to the torsion bar to ensure a stable suspension system.
- Braced forks: In addition to adding strength to the pallet jack, braced forks also increase life cycle and keep your equipment working better for a longer period of time.
- Tapered fork tips: The tapered fork tips that are included on the Ox manual pallet jack, along with entry and exit rollers, make the jack even easier to use than other models.
- Steel wheels: Coated with polyurethane, steel wheels and rollers ensure the durability of the jack and allow for a smooth and quiet ride while the jack is being used.
- Ergonomic handle: In order to minimize workplace injuries and keep workers safe while they are operating equipment, ergonomic design is a necessity. The ergonomically designed handle on the Ox manual pallet jack makes it easy to maneuver, and it gives equipment operators more control over the pallets that are being moved.
- Solid square pushrods: The pushrods on the Ox manual pallet jack are adjustable to reduce the chance of the forks twisting under the weight of a particularly heavy load.
- Powder coat finish: In addition to giving the pallet jack a polished appearance, the powder coat finish on the Ox manual pallet jack protects the metal parts and components from rust and corrosion that can cause deterioration of a pallet jack over time.
- High capacity: A pallet jack is a fantastic piece of equipment that is easy to maneuver and can get into the hard-to-reach spots where forklifts may not fit. Just because pallet jacks are manually operated doesn’t mean that they can’t handle a high capacity. In fact, the Ox manual pallet jack model can hold up to 5,500 pounds.
If you’re interested in purchasing an Ox manual pallet jack for yourself, contact George’s Lift Truck Service, LLC. For decades, we have been providing our clients with professional services and high-quality products to keep their businesses running efficiently with the best possible equipment available. Our knowledgeable team can assist you in choosing the right equipment for your needs from our extensive inventory of products, which include models from Lift Rite, Titan, Bishamon and Vestil.
Whether you want to purchase a brand new piece of equipment or you need a repair for one of your forklifts, we can help. We would be happy to assist you with pallet jack sales in Lafayette, LA so feel free to contact us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Pallet Jack Sales
This post was written by Writer