A forklift can help expedite shipping, receiving and material handling tasks for a business. But some companies only need to use forklifts occasionally. In these cases, forklift rental in Lafayette, LA is a much more affordable alternative to a forklift purchase.
If you’re thinking about renting a forklift, it’s important to consider some of the characteristics you should look for in a rental company. Read on to find out more about how you can find the right company for your forklift rental.
- Equipment selection: When you’re looking for the right forklift company in Lafayette, LA, consider the selection of equipment and accessories they have to offer. Take stock of your current material handling needs and find a company with equipment that meets those needs. Make sure to ask about the selection a forklift dealer has to offer before you choose their services.
- Flexible scheduling: Depending on your timeframe, your forklift needs will vary. If you need a short-term rental for a specific project, you might just need a straightforward temporary equipment rental. On the other hand, if you’re planning on keeping your rental for several months or years, you will need to consider maintenance and repairs. Work out these details in advance with your forklift dealer to ensure they can accommodate your timeframe and scheduling needs.
- Insurance and liability coverage: Any equipment you use in your workplace comes with some liability. You need to discuss insurance and liability considerations before you rent any material handling equipment. Your forklift dealer should offer insurance and liability coverage as part of their rental rates. It’s important to ask about these details before you rent.
- Maintenance services: Depending on how long you need your forklift rental, you will need to take ongoing maintenance into account. Ask about whether the forklift rental company you work with will provide maintenance and repairs for your material handling equipment. It’s important to have a maintenance and service arrangement in place before you agree to the terms of your rental.
- Clear communication: Any time you’re making an agreement with an equipment company or service provider, establish a clear line of communication. Before you hire a forklift dealer in Lafayette, LA, reach out to several local providers so you can compare different companies and find out whether the dealer you are interested in can provide you with the transparency and clear communication you need.
If you’re looking for a forklift dealer in Lafayette, LA for forklift rental, equipment sales and services, reach out to George’s Lift Truck Service, LLC. For decades, our family owned and operated business has been dedicated to the quality of our services and equipment, and the satisfaction of our customers.
Give us a call today to find out more about our services and products and to get started with a free quote and consultation. We’ll walk you through all the criteria listed above, to make sure you get exactly what you need and the confidence to choose us for forklift rental.
Categorised in: Forklift Rental
This post was written by Writer